Arc Angel Putting Aid
See The Light. Make More Putts.
Unlock the sweet science of the putting stroke by learning the proper plane and stroke that delivers the optimum putting path. Use the two bases with any graphite shaft or alignment stick and Arc Angel will guide your putter shaft on the proper plane and path, regardless of your height or style of putter used.
- Golf Digest one year subscription included ($12 value) with purchases of $17.95 or more. Offer/refund details
- KEY FEATURES
- Reviews (0)
- Spring action clamps work with a graphite shafted club or alignment stick (club or stick not included)
- Clasp lock legs and ergonomic handles for easy set-up
- Small and light, can be stored in your golf bag, carry bag included
- Instructional Putting DVD by PGA Pro Kris Moe
- Creates muscle memory to improve your putting stroke and give you confidence
- Use at home or on the putting green
- Set Up: To open the base squeeze the legs together and slide the clasp below the shorter leg. Squeeze the legs again to open the clamp and insert one end of the graphite shafted club or alignment stick into the opening. Repeat with the second base. Make sure both legs of both bases are fully extended when placed on the ground.
- Use: Orient the device on the ground along your target line. Set up with the putter head flat on the ground and the back of the shaft resting against the club shaft or alignment stick. Make your stroke and keep the back of the putter shaft in contact with the shaft or stick (the shaft or stick is your guide). Can be used with or without a ball to groove your stroke along the proper plane and path.