Amphibian Golf Towel
Clean Clubs. Dry Hands. Better Game.
PGA Show “Award Winning” Amphibian Golf Towels feature two towels in one with a waterproof membrane in between in a diamond pocket design. Wet the inside and the outside stays dry to clean clubs like professional caddies without the hassle or mess. On rainy days, leave the inside dry for hands and grips and clean clubs on the outside.
- Golf Digest one year subscription included ($12 value) with purchases of $17.95 or more. Offer/refund details
- KEY FEATURES
- Reviews (2)
- Double the surface area, two 28”x14” towels in one
- 100% polyester terry inside absorbs 3X more water
- Soft, plush, 100% woven cotton outside
- Handy pull tab keeps hands dry while opening the dual folded layers
- Waterproof membrane keeps wet and dry layers separate
- On dry days wet the inside while outside stays dry
- On wet days leave the inside dry to dry your hands and grips
- On Dry Days: Wet the inside to clean clubs and use the dry exterior to dry the clubface, hands and grips.
- On Wet Days: Use the towel like an umbrella by allowing the outside to get wet while using the dry interior to dry the clubface, hands and grips.
- Hang Dry: To dry the wet interior reverse it inside out and attach to your golf bag.
- Care: Wash before initial use. Detach carabineer clip before laundering. After washing reverse inside and hang out to dry.
See the Amphibian Golf Towel in action!
- Who is Your Caddy?
- Learn How to use Arc Angel
- How To: Amphibian Towel