Amphibian Golf Towel
Clean Clubs. Dry Hands. Better Game.
Leading Frogger Golf’s collection of innovative golf accessories is the “Award Winning” Amphibian Golf Towel. Featuring double the surface area of a standard golf towel the 2-in-1, dual folded design provides both wet and dry areas separated by a waterproof membrane to ensure the wet side stays wet and the dry side stays dry. The best towel in golf, which is a favorite of many professional caddies, enables golfers to clean your clubs while keeping your hands and grips dry. The Amphibian Golf Towel offers the ultimate in function and performance in all weather conditions.
Free Shipping on orders of $24.95 or more.
- Golf Digest one year subscription included ($12 value) with purchases of $17.95 or more. Offer/refund details
- Double the surface area, two 28”x14” towels in one
- 100% polyester terry inside absorbs 3X more water
- Soft, plush, 100% woven cotton outside
- Handy pull tab keeps hands dry while opening the dual folded layers
- Waterproof membrane keeps wet and dry layers separate
- On dry days wet the inside while outside stays dry
- On wet days leave the inside dry to dry your hands and grips
- On Dry Days: Wet the inside to clean clubs and use the dry exterior to dry the clubface, hands and grips.
- On Wet Days: Use the towel like an umbrella by allowing the outside to get wet while using the dry interior to dry the clubface, hands and grips.
- Hang Dry: To dry the wet interior reverse it inside out and attach to your golf bag.
- Care: Wash before initial use. Detach carabineer clip before laundering. After washing reverse inside and hang out to dry.