Amphibian Rain Hood Towel
Free Shipping on orders of $49.99 or more
Backed by the Frogger Warranty.
NEW – Now pay with your Amazon account!
Keeps hands and grips dry in the rain
In the rain, keeping hands and grips dry is a must. At 2x the surface area of the original Amphibian Towel, this rain hood covers golf bags to keep clubs dry.
20" x 20"
100% Cotton outside, 100% Bamboo* inside
- On Rainy Days: Keep the inner layer dry for hands and grips, use the wet outside to cleans golf clubs
- Drapes over clubs and bag
- Clean clubs with wet exterior towel in the rain
- Secure the towel with the carabiner clip to any bag with lower strap loops
- Dry clean clubs generate more spin on the ball delivering more accuracy and shot control
- Awarded “Best New Product” at the PGA Merchandise Show
- On Sunny Days: Wet the inner layer of the towel to clean clubs, then dry them on the outside
Keep clubs dry in the rain
Simply open the Amphibian Tour Towel and place over your bag for protection from the rain to keep you clubs dry. The inside of the towel stays dry to allow for drying grips, balls, and you!
Ultra absorbent interior has a "hotel towel" feel when wet for deep, effective cleaning and stays wet longer thanks to an innovative pocket design.
Carabiner clip ensures towel won't fall off and easily clips to many spots on your golf bag, cart, umbrella or push cart.
Double the surface area
Amphibian Rain Hood Towel is double the surface area of the original Amphibian Towel making it the ultimate towel in the rain.
See the Amphibian Rain Hood Towel in action!
- Who’s Your Caddy? Frogger Amphibian Towel
- Amphibian Ball Towel
- Frogger Golf Amphibian Towel
- How To: Amphibian Towel
- How To: Amphibian Ball Towel