Amphibian Rain Golf Towel Bag and Club Cover
The Ultimate Towel For The Golf Warrior
The extra-large, dual folded Amphibian tour towel is equipped with wet and dry areas separated by a water proof membrane so the dry side stays dry and the wet side stays wet. The best towel in golf provides the ultimate performance in wet weather to keep your clubs clean while keeping your hands and grips dry. The over-sized towel can double as a golf bag cover in wet weather.
- Golf Digest one year subscription included ($12 value) with purchases of $17.95 or more. Offer/refund details
- KEY FEATURES
- Reviews (0)
- Four times the size of the standard golf towel
- 100% polyester terry inside absorbs 3X more water
- Soft, plush, 100% woven cotton outside
- Handy pull tab keeps hands dry while opening the dual folded layers
- Waterproof membrane keeps wet and dry layers separate
- On wet days leave the inside dry to dry your hands and grips
- So big it doubles as a bag cover when raining
- On dry days wet the inside while outside stays dry
- On Wet Days: Use the towel like an umbrella by allowing the outside to get wet while using the dry interior to dry the clubface, hands and grips.
- On Dry Days: Wet the inside to clean clubs and use the dry exterior to dry the clubface, hands and grips.
- Hang Dry: To dry the wet interior reverse it inside out and attach to your golf bag.
- Care: Wash before initial use. Detach carabineer clip before laundering. After washing reverse inside and hang out to dry.