BrushPro Golf Brush Head and Groove Cleaner Replacement
Rejuvenate BrushPro’s Legendary Performance
Extend the life of your BrushPro to keep clubs and grooves clean like no other brush in the market. Revolutionary combo bristles are hard on dirt and grass but easy on clubs, while the groove cleaner conveniently extends to safely remove debris.
- KEY FEATURES
- Reviews (0)
- Cost effective replacements add life to your brush
- Brush heads, groove cleaner, spring pin
- Superior interior phosphorous bronze and exterior nylon combo bristles
- Bristles won’t snag clubs, towels or fingers
- 100% nylon brush head for forged clubs
- Groove tips made of phosphorous bronze won’t damage grooves
- Brush Head Replacement: Hold the brush in an upright position. Slide and snap the brush head out with your thumbs.
- Groove Cleaner replacement: Use new spring pin to push out old spring pin. Remove the used cleaner. Insert the new cleaner, align the holes and push the spring pin through.