In the chaos of car keys, golf tees and breath mints that is your pocket, it’s a wonder you can find anything. But now with the highly magnetic HOP!, you just drop the ball marker in your pocket and it hops on the repair tool and holds tight. Now your ball marker is always right at hand.
See Arc Angel in Action
Arc Angel establishes your swing plane, pendulum and arc putter path no matter your height, angle of address or putter type to start sinking more putts.
See Swing Hero in Action
Swing Hero allows you to exaggerate the lightest of grip pressure to free up your swing!
See HOP! in Action
The HOP! repair tool is ultra-magnetic so the ball marker jumps on in your pocket. No more fiddling around.
See Amphibian Towel in Action
Amphibian Towel stays wet & dry rain or shine so you can clean your clubs like professional caddies do but without all the mess.
See BrushPro in Action
BrushPro features a retractable snap back cord, revolutionary combo bristles, 100% nylon bristles, a fold out groove cleaner and interchangeable/replaceable components.
Learn How to use Arc Angel
Arc Angel is small and light weight making storing in side pockets a breeze, sets up in seconds, and uses what is already in your bag!
Learn How to use Swing Hero
Swing Hero's stealth-like and light weight makes stores in bags easy and slides on clubs in seconds.
Learn How to use Green Monsters Golf Tees
Learn which Green Monsters tees are right for you and more.
Learn How to use HOP! Green Repair Tools
Learn proper ball mark repair, how the ball marker jumps on the tool and how to prop up clubs above wet grass to keep grips dry and proper storage in between rounds.
Learn How to use Amphibian Golf Towels
The highly versatile Amphibian Towel is easy to use and the best towel you can have, rain or shine.
Learn How to use Amphibian Ball Towels
Amphibian Ball Towels take keeps your golf balls clean on the green (along with your hands and clothes).
Learn How to use BrushPro
BrushPro has a ton of great features, take a look on how to best use this amazing brush!
Learn How to use BrushPro's 2 in 1 Shoe Cleaner
BrushPro’s 2 in 1 Shoe Cleaner is another great reason to own a BrushPro. Check out how to clean shoes quick and easy.
Watch Golf Cart Poncho in action
Frogger's Golf Cart Poncho is lightweight, compact and sets up in seconds on golf carts and packs away just the same; making it ideal for golfers on the move.
Get golfing tips from the Frogger Pros!
The innovative BrushPro keeps clubs clean and sharp like no other brush out there, putting the bite back in clubs for more backspin, more control and more distance.
Pro Tips, With Kris Moe
Fix Your Slice Tip.
Pros only hit with clean clubs.
The Amphibian Tour Towel is the super-sized version of our Original Amphibian Towel.
- Ergonomic, high-gloss zinc alloy frame.
- Six embedded magnets for maximum strength
- Convenient ball marker slot securely stores ball marker between rounds.
- The HOP! is designed to be a handy club prop for a second club around the greens. Simply insert forks into ground ⎯ the U-shaped top props your club above the grass to keep your grips dry.
- Simply drop the ball marker in your pocket and it attaches itself to the highly magnetic HOP! Repair Tool.
- To use the HOP! Repair tool on ball marks, simply place your thumb in the depression and your index finger in front of the ridge on the opposite side (underneath the Frogger Logo) for maximum leverage and comfort.
- The HOP! works as a handy club prop around the green – just insert the forks of the HOP! into the ground, and place your other club on top
- Proper Ball Mark Repair – insert the repair tool’s prongs around the edge of the ball mark at an approximate 30 degree angle and lift inward toward the ball mark slightly. Repeat in a circular fashion around the ball mark until repaired.
- Do not repair ball marks by inserting the repair tool prongs and twisting or pulling up -- this damages grass roots and will leave brown marks on the green.
- In between rounds, just slide the ball marker into the magnetic pocket on top of the HOP!