Nothing could be greener ⎯ bamboo is one of the world’s fastest growing and most sustainable resources.
Because Green Monsters are so tough, they last longer ⎯ 50 Green Monsters is like buying over 350 of the leading hardwood tees.
Green Monsters come in standard 3 ¼” and 2 ¾” tee sizes, and in our new 1 1/8” NUBBIES ⎯ which are perfect for fairway woods and irons off the tee ⎯ to help reduce resistance at impact. And to make these new small tees easier to find after each shot, we gave them a special eco-orange coating.
See Arc Angel in Action
Arc Angel establishes your swing plane, pendulum and arc putter path no matter your height, angle of address or putter type to start sinking more putts.
See Swing Hero in Action
Swing Hero allows you to exaggerate the lightest of grip pressure to free up your swing!
See HOP! in Action
The HOP! repair tool is ultra-magnetic so the ball marker jumps on in your pocket. No more fiddling around.
See Amphibian Towel in Action
Amphibian Towel stays wet & dry rain or shine so you can clean your clubs like professional caddies do but without all the mess.
See BrushPro in Action
BrushPro features a retractable snap back cord, revolutionary combo bristles, 100% nylon bristles, a fold out groove cleaner and interchangeable/replaceable components.
Learn How to use Arc Angel
Arc Angel is small and light weight making storing in side pockets a breeze, sets up in seconds, and uses what is already in your bag!
Learn How to use Swing Hero
Swing Hero's stealth-like and light weight makes stores in bags easy and slides on clubs in seconds.
Learn How to use Green Monsters Golf Tees
Learn which Green Monsters tees are right for you and more.
Learn How to use HOP! Green Repair Tools
Learn proper ball mark repair, how the ball marker jumps on the tool and how to prop up clubs above wet grass to keep grips dry and proper storage in between rounds.
Learn How to use Amphibian Golf Towels
The highly versatile Amphibian Towel is easy to use and the best towel you can have, rain or shine.
Learn How to use Amphibian Ball Towels
Amphibian Ball Towels take keeps your golf balls clean on the green (along with your hands and clothes).
Learn How to use BrushPro
BrushPro has a ton of great features, take a look on how to best use this amazing brush!
Learn How to use BrushPro's 2 in 1 Shoe Cleaner
BrushPro’s 2 in 1 Shoe Cleaner is another great reason to own a BrushPro. Check out how to clean shoes quick and easy.
Watch Golf Cart Poncho in action
Frogger's Golf Cart Poncho is lightweight, compact and sets up in seconds on golf carts and packs away just the same; making it ideal for golfers on the move.
Get golfing tips from the Frogger Pros!
The innovative BrushPro keeps clubs clean and sharp like no other brush out there, putting the bite back in clubs for more backspin, more control and more distance.
Pro Tips, With Kris Moe
Fix Your Slice Tip.
Pros only hit with clean clubs.
The Amphibian Tour Towel is the super-sized version of our Original Amphibian Towel.
- Three great lengths to fit any golf swing or club ⎯ 3¼”, 2 ¾”, and 1 1/8” Nubbies.
- 2 ¾” tees are the standard length for most golfers looking to tee up for drivers. The 2 ¾” length is ideal for teeing up a golf ball that is halfway above a the top of standard drivers.
- 3 ¼” tees are designed for golfers who look to tee their ball completely above the top of standard drivers to provide a dramatic upswing upon the ball at impact.
- 1 1/8” Nubbies are designed for fairway woods and irons off the tee, reducing resistance at impact. Nubbies are finished in an eco-orange color to make them easier to find.
- Green Monsters Bamboo Tees are milled so that the grain of the bamboo runs vertically from cup to tip, making each tee stronger and longer-lasting.
- Each tee is finished with an eco-friendly coating that adds even more durability.
- Green Monsters Bamboo Tees biodegrade faster than wood.
- Pick your desired length from 3 ¼”, 2 ¾”, or the 1 1/8” Nubbie.
- 1 1/8” Nubbies are designed for fairway woods and irons - reducing resistance at impact.
- 3 ¼” or 2 ¾” are perfect for Drivers depending on just how high you like to tee it.
- For maximum distance, simply tilt tees slightly forward like the pros do.
- You’ll appreciate how much longer these tees last and how seldom you have to replace them.