The innovative BrushPro® keeps clubs clean and grooves sharp like no other brush out there - putting the bite back in clubs for more backspin, more control and more distance. Pros only hit with clean clubs. Shouldn't you?
Revolutionary combo bristles are hard on dirt and grass but easy on clubs. Innovative retractable groove cleaner remove the most stubborn debris from grooves. Retractable snap back cord and ergonomic comfort fit handle makes cleaning quick and easy.
See Arc Angel in Action
Arc Angel establishes your swing plane, pendulum and arc putter path no matter your height, angle of address or putter type to start sinking more putts.
See Swing Hero in Action
Swing Hero allows you to exaggerate the lightest of grip pressure to free up your swing!
See HOP! in Action
The HOP! repair tool is ultra-magnetic so the ball marker jumps on in your pocket. No more fiddling around.
See Amphibian Towel in Action
Amphibian Towel stays wet & dry rain or shine so you can clean your clubs like professional caddies do but without all the mess.
See BrushPro in Action
BrushPro features a retractable snap back cord, revolutionary combo bristles, 100% nylon bristles, a fold out groove cleaner and interchangeable/replaceable components.
Learn How to use Arc Angel
Arc Angel is small and light weight making storing in side pockets a breeze, sets up in seconds, and uses what is already in your bag!
Learn How to use Swing Hero
Swing Hero's stealth-like and light weight makes stores in bags easy and slides on clubs in seconds.
Learn How to use Green Monsters Golf Tees
Learn which Green Monsters tees are right for you and more.
Learn How to use HOP! Green Repair Tools
Learn proper ball mark repair, how the ball marker jumps on the tool and how to prop up clubs above wet grass to keep grips dry and proper storage in between rounds.
Learn How to use Amphibian Golf Towels
The highly versatile Amphibian Towel is easy to use and the best towel you can have, rain or shine.
Learn How to use Amphibian Ball Towels
Amphibian Ball Towels take keeps your golf balls clean on the green (along with your hands and clothes).
Learn How to use BrushPro
BrushPro has a ton of great features, take a look on how to best use this amazing brush!
Learn How to use BrushPro's 2 in 1 Shoe Cleaner
BrushPro’s 2 in 1 Shoe Cleaner is another great reason to own a BrushPro. Check out how to clean shoes quick and easy.
Watch Golf Cart Poncho in action
Frogger's Golf Cart Poncho is lightweight, compact and sets up in seconds on golf carts and packs away just the same; making it ideal for golfers on the move.
Get golfing tips from the Frogger Pros!
The innovative BrushPro keeps clubs clean and sharp like no other brush out there, putting the bite back in clubs for more backspin, more control and more distance.
Pro Tips, With Kris Moe
Fix Your Slice Tip.
Pros only hit with clean clubs.
The Amphibian Tour Towel is the super-sized version of our Original Amphibian Towel.
- Revolutionary Combo Bristles - interior phosphorous bronze and exterior nylon bristles are hard on dirt and grass, but easy on clubs, towels, clothes and fingers
- Groove Cleaner extends and retracts for safe and effective groove cleaning. (Beats the hell out of that golf tee you've been using.)
- 100% Nylon Brush Head is included for use on forged clubs
- Retractor with ""snap back"" nylon cord attaches to golf bags and ensures BrushProÂ® is always on hand
- Ergonomic comfort-fit handle makes cleaning faster and easier.
- Free Attachable Brush Head Holder
Replaceable brush heads can be ordered in either BrushPro's revolutionary bronze/nylon combo brush head or our 100% nylon brush head for forged clubs.
- Attach BrushPro to golf bag with triangular loop attachment
- Retractor allows golfers to easily extend BrushPro away from bag for quick and easy use.
- Fold out the groove cleaner and lightly clean grooves on the club face to remove imbedded dirt and debris
- Brush Head Replacement:
- Place groove cleaner in an upright position.
- Slide/snap brush heads in/out with thumb.
- Groove Cleaner Replacement:
- Use new spring pin provided to push out old spring pin.
- Remove the used groove cleaner.
- Insert new groove cleaner and align the holes.
- Push new spring pin through the holes of the brush handle and new groove cleaner.