Have a question about your golf game that could use a little professional advice? Kris replies to questions on how to improve your golf game.
Contact Kris Moe: email@example.com
About Kris Moe:
Kris Moe has over twenty-eight years’ experience as a tournament professional and golf coach. Kris, a spring chicken in his early 50’s, continues to push himself to keep learning this great game for both himself and his students. Kris continues to be a competitive player on the Club Pro level with an eye on the Senior Tour.
Kris operates his top 25 golf school in both Napa and San Francisco, California.
Notable finishes include:
- 2012 Northern California PGA Match Play Champion
- 2011 Northern California Senior Open Champion
- 2003 Hawaii State Open Champion
- 2003 NCPGA Match Play Champion
- 2002 Northern California PGA Stroke Play Champion
- 25th place finish in the 1985 British Open
- 70th place finish in the 1986 British Open
- 1986 US PGA Tour player
- 1989 European PGA Tour Player
- Quarter finals in 1982 and 1984 British Amateur
- 3rd Place finish in the 1985 Australian PGA
- Two-time All-American at San Diego State University (1983 and 1984)
- California Amateur Champion 1983